MAKES 4 SERVINGS
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1¾ cups whole milk
6 tablespoons melted butter, cooled slightly
3 eggs, lightly whisked
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups raspberry jam
Confectioners’ sugar, as needed for finishing
Fresh raspberries, as needed for serving
Honey, as needed for serving
START TO FINISH: 45 MINUTES
1. MAKE THE PANCAKES: In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the salt to combine. In a medium bowl, whisk the milk with the melted butter, eggs and vanilla to combine.
2. Add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture; whisk until smooth. The batter can be made up to this point and refrigerated, covered, up to overnight (bring to room temperature before using).
3. Heat a medium-size nonstick round skillet over high heat. When it is hot, spray with nonstick spray and then reduce the heat to low.
4. Working one at a time, ladle about ½ cup of batter into the skillet. Swirl the batter around to form a thin, even layer. Cook until evenly golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Flip the pancake and continue cooking for another 30seconds to 1 minute.Transfer the pancake to a plate. Place a piece of parchment or waxed paper on top. (Keep piling them this way as you cook them to prevent the pancakes from sticking together.)
6. To serve, spread 2 teaspoons of jam on top of each pancake. You can either roll them up or stack them like traditional pancakes (see photo). Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, fresh raspberries and a drizzle of honey. A serving is five pancakes.